Question

How many ?
Relationships before you just accept that you are bad at relationships?

I thought this was THE one ? I've had so many who've abused me verbally and mentally. Who've moved in with me and used me. Now I thought I'd found a man who's had just as much nonsense as I have and who'll appreciate all I do.

Im to old to try another one. I am so tired of this pain and all the emotions. We said that this would be our last try as his x and her family and this friend is always the same 3 old fights.

Im tired of the silent treatment when he's at fault. Im tired of me always dragging everything out of him as to why this and why that.

How many relationships is enough relationships ?

,,,,,