Question

How many blood test do you have to do while pregnant?
I've done so many tests & I was told I still have to go for another one (I think it has to do with sugar) they told me I mustn't eat or drink a thing from the previous night & they'll give me glucouse & I'll stay with them for 2 hrs while they monitor how my body is taking it.

The usual tests are blood group, infection screen, rubella and haemoglobin. If there are specific risk factors during the pregnancy, other tests will be done. You are havign a test for diabetes. There must be a reason why your doctor is doing this.