Question

How much daily water consumption is too much?
My wife experiences pain in the front middle of her (very) lower abdomen. This only started after a Total Vaginal Hysterectomy. The Gynae has re-examined her and says that its not related to the op and could be a colon/intestinal problem. My wife is now obsessed with drinking as much water as she possibly can, every day! Could she be overdoing it? Is it possible to drink too muck water?

Spooky, I think she should drink more than 4-5 litres a day. Drinking too much water may lead to serious problems. If she keeps on being thirsty, she might have a problem like diabetes, a kidney problem, a thyroid problem, etc. The best would be to have her see her doctor if it sounds like she might have any of the above. Good luck.