Question

HOW MUCH WEIGHT TO LOSE
hello doc

I started eating my weightloss journey in january. I use to weigh 103kg and i am now 85 kg. My height is 1,67, i want to know how much weight shoul d i lose to be healthy. Another problem doctor for 2 months i am struck on 85 and the scale is not going down i have not change my eating habit since i started my weightloss journey. Why i am a longer losing weight while i have not change my eating plan and erxecise plan.

Dear Any
You are a ***star*** for losing those 18 kg. Next time you are in a supermarket, have a look at 18 tubs of margarine - that is how much fat you have shed. Wonderful.
Your present BMI = 30,5 which is still in the overweight range, so to get back into the normal range (BMI = 18-25), you would need to weigh 70 kg, which is still a way to go (another 15 kg to lose). When someone is slimming, it often happens that weightloss slows down for awhile. This is due to the fact that by losing weight, the so-called Basic Metabolic Rate (BMR) slows down. You need to stimulate your metabolism a bit to get the process going. The best way to do this is to increase the aerobic component of your exercise. You don't mention what kind of exercise you are doing, but exercises like brisk walking, cycling, skipping and swimming are all aerobic exercises that stimulate the metabolism. Try to do about 30 min of one of these exercises every day in addition to your standard exercises. If this does not promote additional weightloss, I would recommend that you consult a clinical dietitian so that she/he can assess your diet and exercise expenditure to see if you need to make adjustments to the diet.
Hang in there - perseverance wins!