Question

How old should the girl I'm having sex with be?

I am a 29 yo male. Excluding the legal and moral issues .... what age gap should my sexual partners be ... my youngest was 16 at the age of 23 and oldest 42 at the age of 26 ... Those I would consider extremes. Are there guidelines of what that gap should be ... like within 5 years on either side. I admitally like younger girls so I would prefer going younger, so is it safe to say that I can have sex with 16+ or maybe to be on the safe side 21+ female no matter what age I am (obviously if she's willing).

Any ideas here would be appreciated?

There is a website called www.ageofconsent.com
I am not sure how correct the info is, and I can't confirm my info with anybody as yet (most people are still on holiday).
However, it appears that in heterosexual sex it is 16 years, and if not, it is punishable with R12,000-00 and / or 6 months in prison.
Male to male is 19 years and also female to female.

As you are asking me to exclude legal and moral issues I'm not so sure what other issues are left.
I have no idea what a 16 year old can contribute to a conversation with a 29 year old, so I take it we are back to the sexual thing.

However, many women are attracted to older men, a sort of a "daddy figure" and hence the attraction of the 16 year old for you.

Ideally relationships should be based on mutual interests, communication, attraction, etc. and not age.
Dr Elna mcIntosh