Question

how safe is this form of intimacy
i have been on the pill now for 2-3months-Femodene ED.i still feel paranoid being intimiate with my boyfriend,due to a previous bad experience where the condom slipped off.so now i am on the pill and still using the condom.but on Sat. we were just being together and he put his penis in me just for 2mins without cuming, he did not ejaculate. how safe is it to make entry with the penis without him climaxing.are there other ways of the sperms getting out, can they be carried with other fluids.

The Pill on its own is more than 99% safe, so you should be well protected. Some medications, diarrhoea, vomiting and missing pills can make the Pill less safe.