Question

How should I take Urbanol?
Hi. I have been prescribed Urbanol (clobazam) by my GP to help me deal with alcohol withdrawal symptoms. He told me to take one 10mg pill twice a day. They make me feel pretty woozy and I find it hard to work well when I take them. He did not specify WHEN I should take the pills, and I am wondering if it is ok to only take one or two in the evenings when I feel anxious etc or whether I have to keep the levels in my body fairly constant and take them regularly over the day?
Addictions expert
Addictions expert

Dear Rebecca,

You would have to discuss this with your doctor or find another doctor for a second opinion.

Thanks,
Karen