Question

HOW SOON CAN WE HAVE THE NEXT BABY?<br>HOW SOON CAN BE WAS THE NEXT BABY?
I am giving to our first born in 6 weeks time. I am at the moment 35 years old. We would like to have our second one as soon as possible. How soon is it safe to start trying for the second one? This far my pregnancy has had no complications and everything points to me having a natural birth.
GYNAEDOC

It is probably best to wait for three months or so to allow the pregnancy changes to revert to normal before you plaln your next pregnancy.