Question

How soon to know if I'm pregnant
Hi Doctor

Just want to know when will I know if I'm pregnant after I had artificial Insemination,I took fertimed and gonal f injections which made four eggs ripe,I'm very nervous and would want to know.I had two failed IUI,that's why they tried the pills and the injections.

Thanks,Cubby
fertility expert

The treatment protocol that you have been prescribed is certainly one that yields a fairly high success rate with IUI provided of course that all the indications for performing IUI have been conformed to. A sensitive blood pregnancy test (beta hcg quantitative) may detect a positive pregnancy within 12 days of performing the IUI.