Question

how to help my cousin?
my cousin is 19 and he just lost his father very suddenly a week ago and we went down for a week to provide support but i was not able to get longer than that off of work and he lives in Lesotho and my brother had to go back to varsity.

he sent me a text message a few minutes ago telling me that he has bad dreams ever night since his father died. besides prayer and asking him to talk to someone what can i do? all the way from Namibia?!!!

At such a long distance, there's not much more you can do, sunflower. Encourage him to seek counselling, whether through a local clinic or church.