Question

how to improve academic studies
Hi ,

I'd like to know what are the best ways to improve one's academic studies, from the best memory techniques to time management and self discipline.
How does one practise true self discipline?

Salvador,
If I had good answers to those questions, wich could be summarized in this small space, I'd make a fortune ! Ceck at the university / college where you are studying, as they ought to have study skills courses and counsellors, and books with mkore specific advice on this. It's best for such a counsellor to start with assessing where you may need improvement, rather than using a blunderbus approach, so that whatever methods are used or recommended, could be focussed rather than vague. Also, if you check through the archives of this Forum, on such key words as study and study skills, maybe even examinations / exams, you'll find where we've discussed some aspects of this before, in ways you might also find helpful.