Question

24 Apr 2006

how to improve inmune system
My son is 18 months old, and he already had ear tubes surgery, and he is attending a day care. I can remember when was the last time that he was without runny nose and/or coughing. He had several ear infections-that's the reason for the tubes, then he had the Flu, then Sinus infection, and lately bronchitis..he has taken so many antibiotics that he is inmune system is ready for more deceases, would you please advise on what can I do to improve his inmune system..thanks
Pharmacist
pharmacist

MC

The best immune system supplement is sportron's Phytoguard. Other options include viralchoice and viral gurad