Question

how to keep going?
i need some advice. i just feel like giving up. i''m so tired and depressed and i just feel like crap. nothing makes me happy, i have nothing to look forward to. my dad suddenly died end of last year - and i can think only of him. i''m so scared as well. i''m struggling at work - i just can''t concentrate. i have a shrink - but i''m flat broke - even maxed my credit card... and i''m constantly eating. i eat till i feel like throwing up... i''m so scared that one day i might just loose it. any advice?

Well, don't give up. That;s the one response that is guaranteed to fail. You are still working through a difficult bereavement, and it takes more time and hard work. But you know he would want you to work through this and sort things out. Save some money by concentrating on cutting down on all eating of empty calories, and concentrate on nutritious stuff - you know that's what you need to do. Your work may be suffering in part due to your being distracted by your ongoin grief. Explore seeing a shrink at much lower cost at the local medical school / state or provincial hospital. Explore SADAG ( number on this page ) for a support group's help, too.