Question

02 Apr 2007

How to move on?
I am a 33 male, who after 2 years with my girlfriend who I loved dearly, found out she was with another guy. The worst part is we work in the same biuding and well it hurts alot. I find if I avoid her it helps alot but until I run into her again and I am shattered. Doc, this is taking over my life, she is very quite at work and I keep reading signs whenever I see her. I know only time will heal this but how to approach it mentally when I see her is destroying me. I am normal and friendly towards her, but a few minutes later I am shattered. It has been 3 months since our separation and well I am not moving ff...

Pls advise!

See a counsllor, preferably of the CBT format, to work on managing to work through this and to become much less vulnerable to feeling so shattered when you see her. You can achieve this