Question

How to name your partner during sex
Hi all, thanx in advance for your inputs.

I need some advise: My parner wants me to name him during intercourse, he says it turns him on. The thing is i don''t know which names to call him cause he wants more than one. don''t laug at me  i called him honey, sweetheart, babe and so on and said he doesn''t want that he wants a name and i named him Lollypop as i thought is hot when calling someone. When i call him that every now and again he wants another names and i don''t know which one to use and i ended up feeling embarassed about that.

Please help me!
sexologist

this is a forum for sexual health questions and is not open for public opinion. you would have to consult another website for further assistance with your question.