Question

How to start treatment?
I have PCOS and me and my husband have been trying to concieve for the last 2 years with no luck. If have used Glucophage but also with no luck. What do you suggest must I go and see 'n fertility expert and what is the changes of me fulling pregnant?
fertility expert

Dear Nikki

As there are various degrees of PCOS, it is important to establish the severity of your condition. There may be associated endocrine or hormonal problems relating to the thyroid as well as a high prolcatin level, which in 15-20% cases of PCO patients, is also present. I would thus recommend that you see a fertility specialist who would be able to shed more light on your future prospects of falling pregnant.