Ask an expert

18 Mar 2003

How to study to be a midwife?
Please tell me who I can contact who can give me all the relevent information to study to become a midwife.
Answer 413 views

01 Jan 0001

You have to study to be a nurse first and then specialise in midwifery. You can either contact your nearest university for details about the BSc Nursing degree, or your nearest Nursing College.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9250 votes
66% - 17785 votes