Question

How to taper off Cilift??

I have been on Cilift 20mg now for 5 months, but it now seems like I could be allergic - had an outbreak of Eczema (never had this before) on my hands for the past four months. The doc said I should taper off the Cilift and see how it goes. But I was wondering about the best way to do this? Some say cut the dosage to 10mg for 2 weeks, then 10mg every second day for 2 weeks, then 10 mg every 4 days for 2 weeks. Others say keep on the 20mg but every second day for 2 week, then every 3rd day for two weeks and so on until 20g once a week for 2 weeks and then stop..

I have read about the horrible withdrawal symptoms so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Lilly

I suggest that you take half the dose for 7 days and then half the dose every second day for a week and then you can stop.