Question

how will i know if he cheated!!!!!!!
Hi all, i have been married for five years now but since then i have not enjoyed sex and i don''t feel like having sex with hubby, and these days he is so moody when i talk to him , i''m not sure if he is seeing someone or he is cheating on me, in fact how will u know if a man has cheated on you. i also start to think about my ex .i know this is not fair for my marriage but i''m not happy when it comes to sex please help what can be the problem beacuse i still want to save my marriage.

Do you feel like having sex at all; ? In other words, is your problem one of lack of sexual desire or pleasure ( which can be helped by a good shrink with an interest in sexual problems ) or do you specifically not enjoy sex with him as such ? The latter suggests a variety of interpersonal problem which would be helped by marriage counselling. Were there problems with your ex which turned you off sex ?
Whatever the central problem, you need to communicate about this together, and marriage counselling sounds like the best way forward