Question

how will this work????
I am currently on a low fat, high fiber and carbohydrate diet. I cut out most of the carbs in my daily routine but find it difficult to eat so much even with out the carbs it is still a lot six meals a day containing a protein, carb and combination in each meal. I also work out every day doing 25 min of cardio and 40 min of weights can you possibly tell me how evective this is gone be as I have 10% of fat to lose on my body iam 1,58m long and weight 58 kg at the moment

H kattie

Please direct this question to Dietdoc, who handles dietary questions.

I would recommend that you do weights only every second day to give your body a better chance of recovery and perhaps increase the cardiovascular section on the days that you don't do weights.
Also consider having one rest day a week.

Good luck.