Question

HRT
Is it dangerous to use Premarin? I am on Premarin 0.625. I find that I retain water and have problems with my legs being swollen a lot.

Can I subsititute Premarin with a natural product like Femolene. I just find that Femolene is not very good for the hot flushes.

The advantage of HRT apart from relieving symptoms is that it protects against osteoporosis and colon cancer. The disadvantage is that there is a slightly increased risk of breast cancer. The natural products help some prople but not others.