Question

hubbies penis
hi

please advice, sometimes when me and my hubby have sex, his penis then sleeps while we are busy. and thats the end of it.
what can i do to help him through this, he says its not stress, it just happened
sexologist

Dear Didi
It sounds like your husband is losing the strength of his erection before you are able to reach orgasm and before his ejaculation. If this is the case he is experiencing erectile dysfunction. If this is a common thing then a cause very much depends on his age. If he is an older man then medication, or illness such as peripheral vascular disease, diabetes or hypertension could be the problem. Medications, alcohol and stress similarly can contribute. It may be you must spend more time during foreplay and stimulating the penis prior to penetration. He may be quietly worried about it and afraid to admit its a problem for him. Reassure him, stimulate him manually before penetration and if it continues make sure he gets a medical check.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com