Question

Hubby a flirt? or wife insecure?
Hubby and I socialise quite a bit, we have a biggish group of friends and do lots together, our kids get on we get on it is really great. My problem is when we go out clubbing hubby tends to wander off and ends up dancing next to really hot chicks. We normally go onto the dance floor as a group and then as soon as I leave to have a sit down or go to the loo hubby moves out of the group and I find him dancing on the other side of the room......I mostly try and ignore this but feel really uneasy inside. When he sees me back on the dance floor he will come over. First I thought I am being paranoid but we went out on Sat and this happened again. The house clubs we go to are frequented by people who do drugs, we go cause we all enjouy the music but do not partake.......reason I am mentioning this is because often these girls are dancing on their own and quite provocatively (no inhibitions). My self esteem has taken a dip cause hubby had an emotional affair (sms) about 2 yrs ago which I found out about...we went for theraphy and I think it is sorted....or maybe this is what is making me feel so insecue??? Am I being over possesive? or is hubby taking advantage of these situations? I dont wanna moan about it and sound like a monalisa BUT.......JUST feel uneasy....any tips/advice

have you calmly discussed this with him ? And asked how he'd feel if you did likewise ? Don't let this bruise your self-esteem, because it's almost ertainly not about you, b ut about a guy who recognizes that he may not be all that attractive to these kids, but likes to feel as if he's a part of that group. Probably the earlier disturbing experience is adding colour to these current concerns of yours. How about a few more counselling sessions together ?