Question

Hubby doesn't call when at work
I'm a stay home leaving in a foregn country and I'm so alone. When my husband and son are off to school and work it's just quite until they come back. My husband and I have quite a lot of issues that we can't seem to work through especially the once where his family is involved.
You know it's such an issue for me that once he goes to work I don't get a single call from him. If I want to just speak to someone I'll call him and even then he won't say much. I've raised this with him several times but once we have an argument or some friction he stops calling me during the day. And I'm so alone and pregnant at the moment.
I ask myself question like does he think about me at all when his at work, I don't really know the reason why he doesn't call me. This makes me feel unworthy. Is this something that should bother me?
Please advice

Marriage counselling would be a good idea ; and also seek ways to get involved in other and community activities, sot hat you can be better occupied and less lonely. And of course the hormones of pregnancy aren't always helpful in this sort of situation. Many men believe that when at work they need to work, and avoid making personal phone calls --- and it has nothing to do with you being unworthy in any way. You shouldn't let this bother you greatly --- and maybe discuss this gently with him, and ask if, to help you to feel better, he can make a plan to call you, maybe during his lunch-hour, each day, just to make contact.