Question

Huge virgina
I''m 28years old I had 3 bfs in my life. All of them left me without an explanation. The last one I forced him to give me a reason. He told me that my virgina was too big inside and too wet, he doesn''t enjoy it. I couldn''t believe him, I hunt the 1st and ask him the same question, his answer was the same. Now i''m scared to date again, tel me what to do?

It seems that there are three aspects to what you are concerned about (1) the apparent size of your vagina and, (2) your lubrication. I will add my own 'issue' at the end - and this relates to the fact that bfs will leave you over something like this!

(1) of course there is variation in body parts, and the vagina is no different. What you could explore is improving the tone of your pelvic floor muscles (these surround the entrance to the vagina and so if you can increase their strenght and tone, then it may be you are able to voluntarily 'hold' them more to increase friction during penetrative intercourse. This may also improve your sensation. Do a search for 'kegels' or pelvic floor exercises (or go to this via this link: http://sexuality.about.com/od/anatomyresponse/ht/kegelswomen.htm) and practise these to strengthen the muscle tone.
(2) vaginal lubrication is a good and natural response when you are aroused. It protects the skin inside the vagina as it allows the easy movement of the penis during penetrative intercourse. Try to improve muscle tone first to see if that helps and perhaps the lubrication is not 'too much'. IF you still find that you get too wet, you might need to consult with a medical doctor to ask what medication you can take that might 'dry' you a little. Whatever you do, DO NOT put foreign / chemical substances inside the vagina to dry yourself - this can cause problems and be very painful. Lubrication is good and normal, but too much can be a nuisance.

Lastly, I encourage you to just think through the fact that these boyfriends would leave you over something like 'vagina size' - are you comfortable with what appears to be that someone you are being so intimate with would (a)not discuss this with you and explore ways to try to address the issue and (b) leave you over it - i.e. are they only interested in being with you for sexual gratification and, if so, are you comfortable with this? I encourage you to take pride in yourself and your body and try to find a boyfriend who will respect you for who you are and be willing to work through any difficulties with you.

Claire - SASHA