Question

Human growth & Development
Question 1:

I'm 24 years old and i still, more or less have the same body size as i did in senior high school. I still wear the same shoe size , same height and proportional hands(small). My IQ is high and emotionally well developed. I have been on disciplined eating and exercise routines for years but my physical make up has not changed much. My peers of all races and gender, from my youth, are bigger, taller and on sizes 8 to 10.

Question 2:

Regardless of how much i ate i felt hungry all the time. I went to a doctor who diagnosed me with an intestinal worm infection. After five weeks and two sets of pill treatment, i still feel hungry and my stomach (bowels) is still bloated, like i'm pregnant.

Moshe77za, you’ve given me a nice back ground, but what exactly are your questions. If you want to know if you’re too small, give me your height and weight and I’ll let you know. Please let me know what it is that you want to know and we’ll take it from there. Please post our reply as a new question to ensure that i get it. Good luck.