Question

Hurt
I am feeling a very deep hurt today - my boyfriend left me on Friday, after months of a wonderful companionship, laughter and a very relaxed atmosphere in our relationship. He started to cancel appointments with me, finding other stuff to do, especially partying with his friends, sometimes all night long, not being able to work the following day. We were supposed to have gone to a work function of mine on Friday, but he cancelled - his friend was in town and he wanted to spend time with him. We went to dinner to sort it out, but instead he started talking to a complete stranges fronm the table next to us, ignoring me. I got up and left. He promised to be over in 10 minutes, but never showed up, switching off his phone. The next morning before work I roced up at his house, he had no excuses, but instead broke it off with me - saying he didn't feel anything for me. This is the same guy who calls me 10 times a day, drops in allt he time, the day before he wanted me to look into property investment with him, who worked out our gym program for the next couple of months. Can anyone shed some light on this please? I have no idea what just happened to the best relationship I have ever had

Sad, but it may be a case of what some call the "He's just not that into you" situation, and what I call an Asymmetric relationship --- where one of the pair are much more into and fond opf the other. He sounds immature, especially as regards all that silly parrtying, and I'm sure you deserve someone a lot better than him. If he calls you again, tell him you're not interested in a relationship with someone who behaves in the way he did, and thereafter don't take his calls. Move on. You'll surely find a much better relationship ahead, unburdened by this berk