Question

hurt by words, they dont understand the battle
im trying so hard to get better. Im so tired of bitches saying unnecessary things. I have bulimia and yesterday in class, I had allergies and my eyes were hurting so bad so I was late for class and when my teacher asked why, I said allergies and a girl piped up and said " Ya, allergies to food" the whole class burst out laughing. Im so tired of it, I really am trying so hard, they dont realise its a disease and its not about me wanting to be thin, Im so tired of it ruining my life. I hate the stigma

Sorry to hear about it, tre. You're right, most people, and especially most schoolkids don't understand any of this type of problem --- and actually I think it ought to be part of their basic education to understand the range of problems, psych and physical, that might affect them or their classmates, and how to be nderstanding and not cruel. You need to get your parents to make sure that you see a good specialist in your type of disorder, and get yourself sorted out, so you need have nothing to worry about, from the ignorant and crude among your schoolmates.
Many of us have had similar experiences, and have learned to rise above it, and we have succeeded in life, while those who sniggered have failed.