Question

Hurt & Confused
First of all i would like to thank all off you for your advise , but i am still very emotional and hurt , I fell so in love with this amn and it is so hard just to forget about him , I received an e-mail from him yesterday with him saying that it is my finacial situation tha is getting him down as he cant help me , trust me i never made this his problem and he says that a huge part of a relationship is that he should be able to help me , I have tried to explain to him that all i need is his emotional support , but he said he has things to sort out and still needs to be on his own , this is killing me , not once has he mentioned that he is mssing me or that he still loves me , i dont know what to do , and i know the saying that there are plenty of fish in the sea , but trust me its not tha easy.What should i do??

Fortunately, he's very far from being the only person who could provide you with the motional support you want ; yet your exclusive focus on him may be preventing you from finding the others.