Question

HURT NECK
I've somehow managed to hurt my neck & it's now the 2nd day that's it's so painful. I can't really move my neck around too much cause it's too painful & uncomfortable & it's seems to b swelling at the back of neck. What do u think could have happened & what do suggest I do.
physiotherapist

Hi Nadia

As to what could have happened, your guess is as good as mine - not enough information, but you can try a happy hugger or hot shower to relax the muscles. Get someone to give you a shoulder and neck rub, and you can rub you chest muscles in front. After all of this you may feel exhausted but you will have liitle or no pain and good movement.

Douglas