Question

hurting myself to get rid of him?
Hi.
Short and sweet... I have been unhappy with my guy for a long time, due to various reasons (he' s cheated on me, he' s been unemployed for ages and isn' t bothered about getting a job, he' s possessive and accusing, he' s controlling and dominating... etc etc). I' ve also been trying to leave him for a long time, but he keeps chasing after me again and again, promising and wooing me back.
The two things that would make him leave me alone if I break it off, would be if I slept with my ex-boyfriend (who is still a good friend of mine, and who would be happy to oblige me), or if I started dancing in a strip club.
I' m worried that if I did these things, with the intention of using them as ammo to destroy a relationship, that I couldn' t live with myself...
I also just haven' t been able to break it off properly with conventional means, as they guy just chases and harasses me until I give in...
Should I risk hurting myself to end an unhappy relationship?

He sounds like exactly the sort of guy it is not worth having any relationship with. LEave, change phone-numbers, ignore any pleas or arguments from him, and if necessary go to the court and get a restraining order to prevent him from contacting and bothering you again. How ridiculous to think of joining a strip club or sleeping with an ex, just to discourage this layabout. Don't risk hurting yourself --- get a court order, and leave him behind in the dust.