Question

husband
hi there i want some advice here please. my husband has to friends great guys but they come to his office daily after work and procedd to drink three bottles of vodka before either calling it a day or coming back to our house and carrying on. my husband is thrity and has been told he has a liver problem and should slow down. they also sometimes just disappear and when i call they answer and say where they are and are leaving now when i call back there is no answer. i have found them at strip clubs before and the other day they were in a pub, but i sat in my car spying with some friends when they decided to leave they were accompanied by two women whom ""they were taking home" as they had no transport albeit with a botlle of vodka and 2 cokes which they had purchased from the pub as it was this girls birthday, i drove straight up as they were about to get in the car and made a scence which prompted my husband to throw his toys out the cot and jump all over my new bmw which now looks like crap with all the dents. then i get told he was only having fun and i have nothing to worry i should stop chasing him and seeing what he is up to this infuriates me am i right in saying this... help me.

If your husband is 30 and has a real liver problem, then heavy drinking could guarantee that he doesn't reach 30. Vodka seems to be the preferred drink of people who want to pretend that they don't drink, or that they drink far less than is actually the case. He is being childish and foolish, seriousl risking his health, and playing like a child rather than behaving like a grown man and husband.
I would see a good lawyer, and first force him to pay for all repairs to your car which he damaged, then seriously consider divorce. Check on the reality ( not just what he says ) of the sitation regarding the house, etc. You're not doing your children any favours by letting them see how badly an infantile man can behave.
And do is right too --- sue him for as much as you can get ( if it cuts down on how much booze he can afford, it coul;d even save his life). And no man with innocent behaviour would have thrown such a violent tantrum when you discovered him with the other woman. Consider the risk of STDs / AIDS from a promiscuous husband --- and such a drunk can't practice safe sex, even if he intends to.