Question

Husband Complains I Cannot Be Sexy
Hi, my husband lately often complains that I cannot be sexy, I am sexy but it is not enough I must be sexy. He says some have it and some don' t and I fall in the don' t I am confused how can I be sexy can you give advice or tips. Please!

'sexy' is a very subjective term. ask him what he finds 'sexy' and how you may be able to satisfy him. visit the following website for further details: www.sexualhealth.co.za

just a word of caution: relationships are a two-way process, you just like him, are entitled to ask him to fulfil certain sexual urges, needs, satisfaction