Question

Husband constantly looks at other women
I have a problem with a husband that constantly looks at other women. When we go to the beach, he looks at them even turn around to see their backside. When we go to shopping centres and even restaurants, he also do this. It is really embarrasing, because most of these women are half his age.

I mentioned that I find this very irritating, but he says all men look.

I'm 15 years younger than him, attractive and many people asked him where he gets a woman like me, but he still makes me feel inferior. I feel I will never be good enough for him and I even had a boob job to help with my self-esteem.

He also has a history of watching porn and had a lot of girlfriends before me and still talks about them and his other conquests with his male friends, I overheard it several times.

I don't think he will ever cheat on me, its not his personality to do so, but the way he always looks at these women really irritates the hell out of me and breaks down my self-confidence.

Its not about you, though of course it feels as though it is. And I wonder how he'd react if you were always staring at the young men when you went out together. Its not about cheating, and indeed often means the guy has low self-esteem and has to try to make himself feel like a stud by looking around at women who would never look twice at him