Question

husband engaging in multiple chats
Been married for almost 9 years caught hubby chattiing to multiple woman lots of times over the years in a sexual way, but contined secretlly. This tym when I caught him he explained t me he does it and never felt guilty, smethingg telling him to do itm doc please advice if this couuld be a split personality? Or an addiction of sme sort?

Well presumably it's clandestine and secret because he knows you would be upset to know he is still doing this. Of course nothing whatever is "telling him to do it" ( does this Something also tell him to hide it and lie to his wife ?" - he probably means that he feels sompelled to do it and can't explain why. As there is no such thing as a spli personality, he definitely doesn't have one. Normal personalities behave in different ways under different circumstances.
But marriage counselling might be a oo idea, as somehing is not working optimally in your relationship, and he should be able to find what he gets from these chats, within his relationship with you.