Question

Husband killing me softly!
Hi everybody.

I just send an e-mail that I rcvd from our HR to my husband that I must be in training at the office for 4 days. I did tell him in person because I know we will fight, it irritates him that I'm working and spending my time with other people! I took the coward way and to just send the e-mail from our HR. His reply to me was "What the F***k ever!

I'm sad and I wish financialy I could just resign and be there for him only I love him with all my heart and soul and he hates my work and dislike the people I work with, he's never met them! and I'm afraid of what will happen if he does! we've been married for 20 years and have two lovely kids!

Why cant he accept that I have a job and I need to be in meetings and training etc.

I feel like moving out this has been going on for over 2 years now and mentally I can not take it anymore?

PLEASE HELP

he doesn't deserve so much love, if he is, as it sounds, loving so selfishly. If you find your work sustaining and satisfying, keep with it. His jealousy at even the thought of sharing you with anyone else is deplorable. He is immature and greedy and selfish, and clearly needs counselling himself, but is highly unlikely to have the guts to accept that he needs it and to cooperate with it. Maybe explore, with the support of your family, a realistic option of moving out and continuing to care properly for yourself and your kids. Maybe he needs to learn that is he refuses to share you normally with others in your work life, he may lose you altogether.