Question

Husband - lost?
Hi, my husband are being treated for depression - Cipralex. He has not been to work for over a week. He's not speaking to me if I ask what is wrong, he says "nothing". I also suggested that he goes to the dr, but he does not want to. What can I do to get him to speak and to go back to work??

This doesn't sound good. Generally, unless a depression is so severe that someone needs to be treated in hospital inititally, treatment can start while they continue at work. And him efusing to se his doc again, is a bad sign. Maybe call the doc and ask his advice, as he has already assessed your husband in some detail.
As Mbuso wisely points out, nagging isn't usuall helpful, rather than gentle support and encouragement.