Question

Husband masturbates in bed next to me
We''ve been married for 7 months now &  the sex is boring and unsatisfying for me. Ive spoke to him about foreplay but I dont think he likes touching me at all. He wants a baby &  he is so desperate that he even suggested we go for artificial insemination. Right now its 2 o''clock in the morning &  i was woken up by him masturbating next to me, he does this most nights &  it makes me really angry but Ive never confronted him abt it. Im really unhappy in this marriage, what should I do?
sexologist

please consult a sex therapist so that he can recognise intimacy, foreplay, touch, love and respect as fundamental aspects of sex.