Question

husband wear woman underwear
My husband like to wear ladys underwear almost all the time. He now is wearing g-strings!!! He want to wear my braziers too. Is this normal? It make me feel small , as I feel like he will never apreciate any nice underwear that I wear - as in looking nice on me -, but rather look at it because he wonder what it will look like on him. What can woman to do in this case? It put me off sex. FREEKY REALLY FREEKY.

Hello Sigh,
Well, it's certainly unusual. He sounds like a cross-dresser, a man who may have quite normal sexual interests in women, but with a special personal turn-on interest in himself wearing women's underwear. It doesn't mean he's gay. So it isn't about you in any sense by which you ought to feel bad about yourself--- he surely had this interest from early teenage years, lonmg before he met you. Some women choose to indulge this interest of their husband's, though rarely actually sharing underwear, mainly because the size difference between many husbands and wives would mean the underwear could get stretched out of shape. But some women seem to be able to incorporate this, as others do with other odd fantasies their spouse might have, within their own sexual interests they can share with the husband.]
But many women, like almost all men, would find this sort of interest distasteful, and hard to come to terms with. The husband ought to understand this, and if he is uneasy about this preference of his, should see a psychologist with a view of changing this behaviour. If he thinks there are no problems that go along with wearing women's underwear during his normal business day, ask him what he thinks it would be like to fall ill or have an accident, and be rushed to hospital, to be discovered wearing a thong and brassiere.