Question

Husband...porn / chatting to other woman
Hi there,

Please help...my husband and I have been together for 11 years, we are quite happy, we are sexual active (we have sex +/-4 times a week - which is quite good for been together for 11 years i think). I have caught him many times with porn, not only books, but DVD`s and he even cuts out the pictures, I dont have anything against porn but that for me was extreme at the beginning of the year I told him one more time and I am leaving. Last week I caught him red handed chatting to other woman on a singles website....what should i do, if its not porn then its chatting to other woman on a singles site, am I to 'senstive' should I leave? 11 years....maybe he is tired of me, all our friends say they envy our loving relationship and I to believe its a wonderful, loving relationship....please suggest what you think I should do because I am confused and really upset about this.

many thanks
Stacey

Looking at porn is one thing, but smutty chat with someone else is maybe a bit too far. It doesn't, though, usually mean that he's necessarily tired of you. Why not get both of you into proper marriage counselling and sort this out ?