Question

husbands low sex drive
i used to think that it was me that had the low sex drive only after spiceing things up in the bedroom with my husband and found the desire once again. Only now my husband doesn''t want it as much as I do now. i''m a very sexy woman and very desirable, i wear lingerie and pleasure him always when we have sex but i have realised now that it is not me who has the low drive but my husband! he is just not interested. I hate having boring sex when he just turns on a button when we are lying in bed and expect me to turn on like a machine for him...no wonder i didn''t enjoy sex as much in the past, it was so boring! What can you suggest my husband can take to increase his sex drive? he is 37 - no kids and i''m 27. Thanks :)
sexologist

it may not be that your hubby has a low sex drive but that the two of you have different sex drives. try explaining your need for extra sex - this need not be penetrative but may be merely masturbating you (if he is not in the mood). also, try exploring sex positions in the bedroom, this will encourage him to explore your sexuality and arousal.