Question

Hydroxycutz
Hi Doc,

I would like to enquire about the product "Hydroxycutz" This is used by weight training specialists in order to burn excess fat.

Is this product safe to use? Or is it's composition fairly chemical? How often can one use it as to not harm the body?

Many thanks
Peter.

Hi there
I'm afraid I don't know the product - perhaps Cyberdoc will be able to help you. However, personally, I'm not a supporter of many of these products which claim to burn excess fat. Some are harmful to your health and I prefer people to use natural methods to lose excess fat i.e. a well balanced, regular exercise programme and healthy diet.

Make your choices very carefully!