Question

Hyperemesis early pregnancy
This is my second pregnancy. Our little boy is now 5 and a half years old. I''m 10 weeks pregnant.
I suffer from PCOS and thought that I would never get pregnant naturally as I had to undergo fertility treatment with our first child. We actually fell pregnant naturally this time around! I only found out I was pregnant at 7 weeks 3 days. But I''ve been feeling sick (nausea and vomiting) for the past month. I was hospitilised 2 weeks ago because I was dehidrated and again diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarum. I had this with my first child right through the pregnancy...
I''m so tired of feeling this sick. Don''t get me wrong as I thank God that we were blessed with this miracle, but I can''t even be up and out of bed for 5 minutes before I start feeling dizzy, and then the vomiting starts.
I do everything the doc says. Eat small fresh meals regularly, ext.
What are the chances of me having this throughout this pregnancy again? And isn''t there anything new on the market or new research out there?
Thanks for your time!

Most women stop vomiting at about 14 weeks, but there is no way of telling what will happen in your case. There are various anti-nausea drugs, but nothing particularly new.