Ask an expert

17 Feb 2003

Dear Doc

I have this condition and I need more information on how it can be treated/controlled. I read from one of the readers that there is a product on the market called DRILOC, what do you know aout it and where can one buy it, I am really desperate as this condition is embarrasing.
Please help
Answer 367 views

01 Jan 0001

Babes, I think the person was referring to Drichlor®, but I’m not sure that it’s still available. You can ask at your pharmacy if it still is. If you mail me at I’ll send you some info on the subject. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9270 votes
66% - 17923 votes