Question

Hyperhidrosis
Dear Doc

I have this condition and I need more information on how it can be treated/controlled. I read from one of the readers that there is a product on the market called DRILOC, what do you know aout it and where can one buy it, I am really desperate as this condition is embarrasing.
Please help

Babes, I think the person was referring to Drichlor®, but I’m not sure that it’s still available. You can ask at your pharmacy if it still is. If you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za I’ll send you some info on the subject. Good luck.