Question

Hypermobility

After about two years of extreme bone pains, ankles, shins, knees, thigh musle, back, shoulder elbow, arm, wrist and fingers. I have just had my third opinion from yet another specialist. First i was told it was my weight. When i weighed 56kg. Second, it was diagnosed as sero negative arthritis, and now it's Hymobility syndrome. I cannot take it anymore. I take a multi vitamin and Glucosamide in the mornings, and Glucosamide, Xycam and slowmag in the evenings. Nothing helps. My body isn't responding to pain killers anymore. Please, i need some help, everytime i go see a specialist, i get a different diagnosis. How this be possible???? HOw can i find out what is happening to me??
Please
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

Dear Frustrated
It does sound as if you have some kind of arthritis- there are several kinds. Please contact the Arthritis Foundation on 0861303030. They might be able to refer you to someone in your area.
Hope you get some answers- unfortunately it is very difficult to make any sensible suggestions electronically.