Question

Hypermobility Syndrome
Hello,

I was diagnosed with Hypermobility Syndrome back in the 90s, my joints stablized somewhat til 1 yr ago and now the pains r back.

I have since seen an Orthapaedic specialist who didnt know the condition HMS, he practically laughed in my face and showed me the door.

How can i get some recognition of this condition and get some help for it? I am currently taking Glucosamine and Chrondotin with cod liver oil, i also wear insoles to stablize my ankles as this causes problems with the flexibility, have fallen over a few times with this.

Any suggestions??

Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

Dear Vicky
I suggest you see a rheumatologist who specialises in joint diseases to examine you.
The supplements you take are good and I do not know what else you can do except see a specialist.