Question

Hypno Therapy
I am a great believer of "power of the mind" and feel that if/when applied correctly, most if not all personal problems can be solved or at least managed in a more proper way. I try to apply all the concepts of mind power in everyday life but have a problem with a nasty thing called PROCRASTINATION. This is a nasty "disease"
and is causing mayhem in my life. I postpone everything to tomorrow and cannot wait untill tomorrow to postpone to tomorrow again!! ? No sense in that!! I think this specific post was supposed to be done 4,6,8 months ago?? Hehe.
Thought I would try hypno therapy - what is the chances of it working? What does normal (hehe) shrinks think about that?

On the info I got regarding h/therapy it seems that every website on the topic wants to sell you their dvd/cd/ebook/mp3. Sorry for them and I suppose luckily for me I PROCRASTINATE!! Have not bought anything yet!
On a serious note - I must sort out this problem - it is going to cost me my job, kids, wife and life!
Anybody with any suggestion??

Hypnotherapy has nothing whatever to do with the power of the mind, whatever tripe our deeply obsessed reader Homeopsych will tell you ( as you can see from his excessivel frequent and totally obsessed monotonous and repetitious postings, this guy has nothing better to do with his time than to haunt this forum and act as a colossal bore, selling hypnotherapy.) Where I agree with him is about the dangers of the quks who are ONLY hypnotherapists and can do nothing else, and lack proper training.
Indeed, hypnosis is all about giving UP the power of your own mind and subjecting yourself to the suggestions of someone else. The very opposite of empowering. And o course it cannot teach you any skills you can later use by yourself, without needing the hypnotist again. This is why I like Cognitive-behaviour therapy, CBT, because it does EXACTLY what you are saying you want and believe in --- it specifically enables you to take charge and resume control of the symptoms and problems, and to learn skills to cope with similar issues in the future.
And actually, I like sparticus's point about not giving yourself choices to dither about on unimportant essential tasks and chores.