Question

hypnosis
Do you think hypnosis will help for many years of alcohol abuse as it seems nothing else help.

No. Far too many people get led into the idea that hypnosis is some magic form of treatment that can work wonders --- it never ever can do so. Only very occasionally, as PART of a number of coordinated treatments, can it be helpful as PART of a solution. Nothing whatever helps an alcoholic unless they themselves sincerely want to stop drinking. Then usually, they need a combination of AA, a good shrink, and maybe some drugs which can help, like Acamprosate or Antabuse.
HomeoPsych I disagree with, as pleading a special cause. Note even the most favourable quote he could find says "with variable degrees of success", and I don't believe that in ANY of the studies that pro-hypnosis author is thinking of, was it used successfully as the sole means of treatment or as a single last-ditch method of choice.
On the other hand I agree completely with Homeopsych that it should only be used as m=part of a comprehensive multimodal treatment programme, and that one should NEVER EVER seek hypnosis as therapy except as part of therapy conducted by a fully trained and registered psychiatrist or clinical psychologist, and NEVER from others who have taken it up as a hobby.