Question

hypnotherapy
In the past I have had severe panic attacks. I'm considering undergoing hpnotherapy for anxiety and also to raise my confidence levels. Would this be dangerous in any way and is there any possibility of success? I have some very large, very genuine problems in life and feel that without some help of some sort , I can no longer cope.

How many times do I have to urge credulous readers seeking magic, NOT to try hypnotherapy which is almost always sheer quackery offered by people with no proper qualifications ( and where there are some, too easy, limited and narrow qualifications ) ?
--- Panic Disorders is easily and VERY highly effectively treated by normal and properly qualified psychiatrists, using modern medications, and by psychologists using tested and proven CBT (Cognitive-Behavior Therapy). Why on earth do people want to use a quack theeapy for which there isn't a single shred of evidence of ANY benefits whatsoever, in treating most disorders, inclding Panic Disorder ? If you want to waste your money and take chances of significant harm, you may go ahead, but I could never advise you to do so. See a normal good local shrink for a proper assessment and advice on methods PROVED to work and to be safer.