Question

Hypoglycaemia in non diabetic people.
Just read the info on this subject on this site. So glad to see the condition exists.But I would be gratefull to no what happens if you have to go into hospital and you have this condition.They won't let you eat if you are having surgry etc,and being intolerant to sugars,least bit I get a migraine.they could'nt even give me a glucose drip.It worries me sick and have no peace of mind.

Lindy, they will put up a drip and give you something to keep your sugar from falling – usually glucose in diluted form. People are seldom intolerant to intravenous glucose if given in the correct quantities, so don’t worry. Good luck.